Mother-daughter duo Liz and Jennifer Earnest, owners of Chef’s Garden Catering & Events and the Cummer Cafe, opened this restaurant at 400 North Hogan Street.
Featuring a full bar with craft cocktails and beers, as well as a selection of fine wines, The Candy Apple Café & Cocktails brings something special to downtown Jacksonville’s after-work community. Happy hour specials, shareable appetizers, and light dinner entrées are turning Jacksonville’s in-the-know professionals into our afternoon regulars. Please join us!
Read about our parking details here.
The Candy Apple Café and Cocktails is wheelchair accessible.
The Candy Apple Café has four distinct event spaces for private parties:
- The Dessert Bar, located on the second floor, can accommodate up to 50 people for nighttime events.
- Candy Cane Lane, also located on the second floor, can accommodate up to 60 people.
- Liquorice Lane, located on the third floor, can accommodate small parties of up to 20 people.
- The Candy Palace, also located on the third floor, can accommodate up to 200 people.
The entire building can be rented after 6 p.m. on weekend evenings to accommodate groups of 300 or more.
- Blue Buddha Exotic Foods, Jacksonville,
- FLBlue Sky Farms, Hastings,
- FLTraders Hill Farms, Hilliard,
- FLGreenway Farms, Gainesville,
- FLWainwright Dairy, Live Oak,
- FLFlorida Fresh Meat Company, Ocala,
- FLWhite Oak Pastures, Bluffton, GA
- Whitehead Farms, Suwannee Valley, FL
- Flat Creek Lodge, Swainsboro, GA